Ozone Therapy Summary:
Ozone Therapy is a medical therapy that has been used worldwide for over 80 years with dramatic success and safety. Ozone therapy is a form of alternative medicine treatment that purports to increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone.
Various techniques have been suggested, with purported benefits including the treatment of cancer, AIDS, and multiple sclerosis, among others. There is no credible, peer reviewed evidence to support the use of ozone as a type of medical therapy
Ozone is a highly unstable gas, formed when oxygen is subjected to ultra-violet rays or electricity. But it is extremely useful as an antiseptic agent due to its ability to kill bacteria and viruses.
Because ozone is an immune system modulator, and has powerful analgesic properties, it can treat cervical and lumbar problems with 95 per cent effectiveness in reducing the symptoms. Ozone is also known to support body detoxification and helps cleanse the lymph system.
Ozone therapy in Dubai:
Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre DHTC can be considered the most important centre in using Ozone therapy. It has been used to:
- Help to detoxify the liver.
- Decompose fats (cholesterol and triglycerides).
- Improve the metabolism of cells and energy production.
- Break down uric acid levels which cause gout and damage the blood vessels.
- Improve blood flow, reduce circulation problems and prevent other health issues.
- Reduce clotting of the red corpuscles, improve oxygen and blood flow.
- Kill and deter many kinds of infection, bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Boost the immune system.
- Help with rheumatic/arthritic conditions or poorly healing wounds.
- Prevent diabetic foot (gangrene).
The DHTC offers Autohaemotherapy (closed system) – drawing blood, enriching it with ozone and re-transfusing it.
Phone: + 971 4 335 1200
Website: Visit Site.
To read this post in Arabic, click here.