Dubai has a wide variety of Turkish Restaurants, that offer splendid and delightful Turkish cuisines, we’ll show you today the best 5 Turkish restaurants in Dubai so that you enjoy the finest Turkish traditional food with a modern touch:
- Ottomans Restaurant: This restaurant is located at Grosvenor House Dubai, introduces an intriguing new menu by Chef Mehmet Koyuncu. This Turkish restaurant in Dubai offers a wide range of Turkish culinary served with contemporary modifications. From the cold mezze selection including garlic marinated prawns and hummus to the classic lahmacun and iskender kebab, all the dishes are mouth-wateringly good.
- Lalezar Restaurant: Lalezar Restaurant is located in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray – Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. It’s offering a wide selection of grilled Turkish Kebabs, Fish dishes, Pide and Salads, giving you a taste of authentic Anatolian cuisine.
- Istanbul flower Restaurant: Istanbul Flowers became one of the most popular Turkish restaurants in the UAE with excellent quality of food and such friendly service. Restaurant attracts many people not only from Dubai but also from the other emirates. Especially traditional Iskender Kebab became most wanted and popular dish.
- pasha Restaurant: This Restaurant offers you excellent service and delicious dishes inspired by the customs and traditions of Turkey, that have been adapted to suit the Arab nutritional habits. Therefore you can touch in this restaurant the effects of Lebanese and Gulf food on the cuisine displayed.
- Zurna restaurant: This restaurant is mainly based on the warm hospitality and welcoming, in addition to excellent cuisine prepared on the traditional Turkish way. After a hearty and nutritious meal you can enjoy the a delicious varieties of Turkish desserts.