Big Bus Tours Dubai will help you to discover all of the famous Dubai attractions, as they mentioned in their website – “you learn how the city transformed from a small fishing village into a modern, vibrant city”. You can chose to take either the “Day Tour” or “Night Tour”, both do offer hop-on, hop-off buses.
for personal recorded commentary on Dubai landmarks, across three brilliant tour routes. All offer so you can jump off to visit the Dubai tourist attractions which interest you most.
If you’d rather take a Dubai tour by night, just hop aboard our Night Tour for live guided commentary on the illuminated city.
Choose from a range of tickets designed to help you make the most of your stay in Dubai. Our Dubai bus tours also include several free inclusions, including the Atlantis Aquarium and Sharjah Tour.
The Day Tour is a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Dubai, with a personal recorded commentary available in 12 languages. The tour’s 3 routes, the Beach Tour, City Tour and the Marina Tour provide the perfect orientation of Dubai. You can hop-on and off as many times as you wish to explore places of interest, discovering everything from the world-famous Burj Al Arab to the traditional gold and spice souks.
To give you plenty of time to visit all the attractions that interest you Big Bus Tours offers you either a 24 hour or a 48 hour ticket. their fleet of purpose-built vehicles enables you to interchange between the air-conditioned fore-cabin or open-air seating at the rear.
They are pleased to provide to you several free inclusions with your ticket:
• Free Cruise on an Arabian Dhow: Dubai Creek (old Dubai) and Marina (modern Dubai)
• Free Ride on a Water Bus
• Free Sharjah Tour
• Free Desert Sunset Tour (please ask a Big Bus member of staff for booking procedures).
• Free entry to Lost Chambers and Ambassador Lagoon at Atlantis The Palm (with 48 hour tickets)
• Free Entry to Dubai Museum (Al Fahidi Fort)
• Free Entry to Shindagha Museum (Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House)
• Free Walking Tours (October to April)
• Free Reward Booklet with substantial retail, leisure and dining discounts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
• Free Shuttles
• Free Bottled Water
• Free Headphones
• Free Wafi Discount Card
Please note that during the Holy Month of Ramadan, opening hours of attractions may change. For more information, please speak to one of the Big Bus sales staff.