Al Mamzar Beach Park is one of the most famous parks in Dubai, It is located approximately 5 km after the turn off to Hamriya Port. The 262-acre “106-hectare” park offers barbecue sites, swimming pool, food kiosks, sheltered beach and safe lagoon, a scenic train and many children’s play areas.
Al Mamzar Beach Park is great for those looking for a fun-filled day for all the family, For a small entry fee there’s additional water-based fun in the park’s pool area, with three pools for children and adults. The park also provides a number of children’s play areas with tunnel slides and climbing structures.
For an alternative way to view your surroundings, take the scenic train tour through the park or rent a bike from the park’s bike rental service. Climb up the eight-meter tower in the center of the park for a view of Sharjah, a neighboring emirate.
The park is open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily, with Wednesdays allowing entry of women and children only, including boys up to 8 years.
– Car entrance fee 30 Dhs, 5 Dhs per person
– Large chalet AED 200+ Park Fees “6 people”
– Small chalet AED 150+ Park Fees “4 people”
– Pool 10 Dhs adults, children 5 Dhs
– Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00am to 09:00 pm
– Thursday to Saturday & public holidays: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
– During Ramadan: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
– Ladies Day: Monday and Wednesday